The Accounting Administrative Assistant will assist with a variety of accounting functions in an
efficient and timely manner. Provide general office support by fielding phone
calls, responding to emails, processing and filing paperwork.
1. Assist with Accounts Payable invoice process.
2. Submit Accounts Receivable invoices to customers.
3. Maintain customer distribution list and related information.
4. Make Accounts Receivable collections calls as needed.
5. Submit credit reference requests for customer credit applications.
6. Work with spreadsheets.
7. Create and update asset files.
8. Participate in periodic inventory.
9. Assist with team building events.
10. Assemble job packets.
11. Collate paperwork to complete job files.
12. Answer phone and respond to email inquiries.
13. Greet and sign in outside guests per established procedures.
14. Monitor and order office supplies.
15. Maintain files.
16. Special projects as needed.