This position is an integral member of the Human Resources team and is responsible for providing support for a wide variety of department expectations associated with Human Resources including talent acquisition and management, policy documentation, and payroll and benefit administration. The incumbent will work in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented work environment that is guided by and upholds company core values.
1. Responsible for all aspects of the U.S. recruitment process which includes but not limited to: identifying reliable sources which yield diverse, qualified candidates, post open positions, interview/screen applicants and propose candidates to hiring managers. Tracks and reports on recruiting efforts.
2. Process accurately and timely semimonthly payroll and subsequent required company reporting with Payroll and Time and Attendance in accordance with governing laws and regulations.
3. Identifies opportunities to maximize the automation capability of Payroll and HRIS software.
4. Maintain employee personnel files and adhere to document retention schedule in compliance with HITRUST.
5. Responsible for onboarding process - included, but not limited to background check procedures, preparing and tracking onboarding paperwork, deliver new hire orientation, and initialize benefit meeting.
6. Schedules new hire orientation classes as needed and communicates and invites executives presenting/attending new hire orientation.
7. Responsible for assigning and tracking company trainings (Qualio & Traliant) in compliance with HITRUST.
8. Process benefit enrollment for new employees, changes for existing employees due to qualifying events, and supports annual open enrollment planning and implementation processes.
9. Support annual Merit increase process, executing process, create planning team rosters, respond to manager inquiries, consolidate manager input for final review & approval.
10. Distribute Stay Interview Survey to 90-day hires, 6 mths and 12mths. – report out results with recommendations for improvements to training and onboarding process.
11. Partner with Degroot to submit necessary paperwork for Unemployment Claims
12. Conduct Exit Interviews, track, summarize results & report out recommendations on how to improve retention and improve employee engagement.
13. Support development, rollout of engagement committee Initiatives as needed.
14. Various other duties as assigned.