The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. This is a hands-on employee facing role that requires autonomy in decision making and duties ranging from day-to-day tactical support to program creation and delivery. You will use your expertise, toolkit, and credibility to partner closely with leadership on people-related issues around talent acquisition, employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, managing HRIS data/systems, weekly and semi-monthly payroll and more. This role will be instrumental in building and driving HR programs with considerable focus on scaling for growth, organizational performance, mitigate human capital related business risks, and support compliance activities.
Manage Recruitment Process
- Ensures a professionally administered staffing process
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with recruitment sources
- Determines the most effective mechanism (both in cost and quality) to attract qualified applicants.
- Assists with building Unither Pharmaceutical employer brand through college & community relations, on campus recruiting and internship programs, community and industry job fairs, local and national recruiting agencies, online job posting sources, and community and professional organizations.
- Communicates staff arrivals internally and externally. Helps to build and support execution of onboarding plans
- Assists with an orientation and onboarding of new hires to provide them with the information needed to enhance their effectiveness and understand the organization’s people practices and processes.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of results-focused job descriptions that provide a clear view of position expectations to incumbents and candidates.
- Responsible for various onboarding activities for new employees, validate and track Form I-9 completion, generate and distribute required notices and maintain centralized orientation calendar